Root Canal Treatment
Our Specialists use the latest rotary techniques to ensure a comfortable and time-effective result. This treatment option is often the last available for a tooth that would otherwise be lost.
Indications for root canal treatment include:
- lingering tooth sensitivity to cold and hot liquids
- tooth sensitivity to sweets
- tooth pain to biting pressure
- impulsive, constant or intermittent toothache
- severe or throbbing tooth pain
- tissue swelling of the face
Regular examinations and good oral hygiene can help prevent the need for root canal treatment, however, where this becomes necessary we have the latest technology and techniques to provide the indicated care and treatment.