Latest Dental technology
Dental techniques and technology are constantly advancing. Material science is fast paced, driven by research and ultimately benefiting all our patients. By staying abreast with these developments we are able to provide your treatment and care more efficiently and with even more comfort.
Our dedicated team work tirelessly to ensure that each and every visit to our practice is efficient and of the highest international standards. Each of our treatment rooms is fully equipped with all we need to complete your treatment swiftly and precisely.
smile2o has invested in the latest, modern dental technology including:
- DEXIS™ computerised digital x-rays, reducing radiation by as much as 90% (compared to conventional systems)
- magic WAND™ computerised local anaesthetic delivery for painless dental injections
- Sterilox II™ water processing, providing a clean and sterile environment
- SIMPlant™ CT-scan software for accurate planning and
visualization of dental implants
- SGT-surgical motor™ for accurate and predictable dental implant placement
- Lumix and Sony® digital video and photographic imaging
- Microminder® practice network for case discussions in a private consultation facility
- Aquacut™ fluid technology for optimal stain removal, tooth cleaning and polishing
- Velopex™ Diode soft-tissue laser for controlled gum procedures, reducing the need for stitches